Customize

Yet another lame Scientology video!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

A lame tone singing baldheaded guy sings "WE ARE FREE" over and over with kids in Clearwater Academy T-Shirts LOL.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN TO STOP MAKING MUSIC VIDEOS

2. Anonymous Member

Oh it just keeps getting better and better!

There really do need to be laws.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

My brian hurts, but I would like to be her battering ram. If you can sit through it you will understand.

All of this Luz is brought to you by CCR Florida.
  4. Anonymous Member

Thanks a lot Anonymouses. Those are minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    Poor kids.
    And what the FUCK is that super hero group in vid #2 all about?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. During the intro moments of the OP video, the piano key presses don't match the sound of the notes played on a piano. Maybe two pianos involved, but only one piano keyboard is shown.

Also the bearded mofo shown to be singing, appears to be mouthing the words to the song.

It all looks like more scilon fraud to me.
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

That is you brain on stupid.
  7. Xenu Is Lord Member

These people smell their own farts!
  8. Anonymous Member

That's one of their OT powahz.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. amaX Member

So they couldn't even fill the Capitol Theater right downtown? It only holds a little over 500 people.
  10. amaX Member

Is this the contest that was supposed to have been held earlier this year?
  11. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. xenubarb Member

Ick. I much prefer the old Thunderdome bg music where it just drones "there is no path to follow" over and over and over and
  13. Xenu Is Lord Member

Next time they can hold it in my ass. It would improve their image by contrast.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Classic case of the cloistered 'artists'. Not one of these guys could tell you who Marc Hedley or Tori Christman is, or would've taken the time to check out what Beghe was saying inbetween all the potty-words (fuck, fuckers, cunts, assholes etc). True artists immerse themselves in the world and would not shy away from listening to critics of their 'church'.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

*snore* *snore* *snore*
  16. AnonyVix Member

It's a slushy song that makes me cringe but the lyrics apply to me. After all if anyone tells me I'm not good enough with their free stress test or free personality test and offers to cure me I will tell them the cure is insane.

So far I've never had a psychiatrist approach me to do a personality or stress test so they can sell me big pharma pills.

Subtle Irony is subtle.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Xenu Is Lord Member

That is epic. You are correct, psychiatrist are not predatory, Scientology is. Good point.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

The most views for this video is 76, from WWP. It has got to suck when your cult video has a bigger Anon audience than Clams. 8 million members HA!
  19. Beast 소시 Member

... and one of those was from me mum, so I don't think that one counts. She pressed it when I was out of the room making some tea. She left the room before it finished playing so I don't think she was impressed, she's always been quick to spot batshit'ology so I'm guessing that's why.
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

I love that while they block comments, they can't hide the truth about the few views that they do get come from the other side. I am sure some clam said, WOW look at all the votes! There is like a 100! What is this WWP? Let me check on the link?
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Are you free to look at "entheta"?

Are you free to tell David Miscavige he's wrong?

Are you free to hug an Anon?

We are.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. PeeTeaEssence Member

Those little girls (why so many with that creepy man?????) look so uncomfortable to be pressed up against that piano! Look at the one with her arms crossed and the look she gives him. Ugh. What a load of bunk!