Customize

You never know until you experience it.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

As a kid I was always confused about my religion, I never knew which religion was the "right" religion. This event occurred to me when I was 14 yrs. old. I was a freshman in school and on my way home from school, an old friend of mine told me to go to his Scientologist church,
    It felt like any other attempt to change my religion except for a small thing. When I got there, people started bombarding me with questions as if they were life insurance salesman. they said that involvement in their church would come at a "cost" to me; then the converter named a price to me,
    "$240, just because you're of a different race, that's a discount." I knew what embezzlement was and I didn't plan to stick up for it and left. Now, what happened to me is just another story to tell.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

cool story bro.
  3. Daverator Member

4. The Wrong Guy Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You want it all, but you can't have it.
    It's in your face, but you can't grab it.
    What is "it"?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Scientologist church = oxymoron
    • Discounts due to being a different race

7. Anonymous Member

We need just one moar button: the EPIC rating.
  8. Anonymous Member

Scientologists worship Mammon. I guess that could be considered a religion...
  9. Anonymous Member

Your weiner.
  10. RightOn Member

stove is hot = getting burned
    do not need to experience it
  11. Anonymous Member

@OP: that's what rapists say
  12. Anonymous Member

Yes.
  13. Anonymous Member

How about this. I know FNM is from Southern California so I did a quick check to see any clam ties, due to some choice phrases in their lyrics. And BINGO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Sunshine
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

that is good. ^
    hmm.