Customize

Youfoundthecard.com card design section in need of update, pruning, etc.

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by DarkL, May 7, 2008.

1. DarkL Member

Youfoundthecard.com card design section in need of update, pruning, etc.

Hey guise. I was looking up some flyers on youfoundthecard.com and noticed some things that need work on the 80 or so posters that are on the website.

1. Too many designs that are exactly the same, down to the word, for instance one about Lisa McPherson. There were three with the joke "Why does a Scientologist use both hands to pick up the cans?" or whatever. Whoever's got control over the site needs to delete the extras.

2. There are too many outdated flyers referring to 3-15 and even one or two referring to 2-10 - "Come out and support us" type stuff. Those need to be edited but to do so myself would ruin most of them. I am the most concerned about this one, as I would really like to put it up around where I like but it's two months old. Can anyone out there genericize it so I can just keep putting it up if I like?

3. At least one flyer - the one that's at the very bottom, precisely - has a link to chanology.blogspot.com, which is dead. Are there any others I've not seen using outdated links?

4. A few flyer designs aren't showing up at all and I think - though I'm not sure - that these pictures have been deleted. It could easily be my computer.

I'm mostly useless to this kind of stuff, to be honest, but I felt that this needed to be pointed out.
  2. mistegirl Member

Re: Youfoundthecard.com card design section in need of update, pruning, etc.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought I'd pruned it, but will take a look and get rid of the old and repeat ones now.

On the same subject if anyone has any that you'd like to see included please post them here and I'll add the new ones.
  3. anonski Member

Here's the Uncle Sam 5/10 shoop I did and have been hanging up. Sorry, forgot to rerelease it to the hivemind until now.

Linky
  4. DarkL Member

I don't see anything there, anonski. Plz 2 b uploading 2 photobucket nao.