Customize

Youngest Anon

Discussion in 'Fliers & Pamphlets' started by rawrz, Apr 22, 2008.

1. rawrz Member

Youngest Anon

Youngest anon poster. Exploitable.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Youngest Anon

do not approve.
  3. PASIL Member

No want.
  4. Re: Youngest Anon

not cool.
  5. Re: Youngest Anon

Do. Not. Want.
  6. amaX Member

ditto.
    it creeps me out that the $cieno's are sending their kids out after anons. i know we've had kids at the protests, but the poster is a bad idea.

7. Mr. Kite Member

Not huge on that, scientology exploits the childrens, not us. We can bring our kids to protests but this might just be ammo.
  8. Anonamama Member

I don't like this.
  9. Anorumi Member

That, and you spelled "their" wrong. Creepy, and illiterate. Not good.
  10. saerat Member

Its operation Fair Game:Stop isnt it? also yeah I dont think we should use kids on posters like that o.o
  11. Anonymous1947 Member

I believe we can appreciate what you were trying to do, but children (as an image of propaganda) should be left out of this. Scientology, like true Terrorists, exploit children to deliver their messages. Anonymous consists of willing young adults, adults, anonydogs, and anonycats who are fully aware of the cause and their involvement in it. Let's keep it that way.

:guyfawkes:
  12. anon_6969 Member

I wouldn't use kids in your poster too many ways the Scilons can turn it against us.
  13. Underpants? Member

Or even worse, against them :(
  14. eksef Member

Scilons use kids. they're the exploiting bastards, not us.
  15. Tuesday Member

Not to mention that we don't have the contact info for the parents of the little girl (she gave me their card but I lost it :( ) and so using pics of their baby without permission isn't so cool.
  16. Gunslinger Member

And let's face it - if Scientology sent their kids out to face Anonymous, and Anonymous sent their kids out to face the Scientology kids - they'd just end up accepting each other and probably playing with each other and making nice - and who wants that?

Let's just stick to sending teenagers out to face the CoS - they're a HELL of lot more scary.

[/SARCASM]
  17. anyjane Member

GS: Gawd- I wish it were up to the kids being able to play and accept each other and just be kids, but when used as tools they will probably do what told by the VOA (on either side- that's one reason I don't like seeing kids at protests) for acceptance and fall in line.

And that sucks.
  18. ENSLAVER Member

[IMG]
  19. anon7846 Member

I think I can see where this thread is headed.
  20. anyjane Member

When can we haz SAGE?