Customize

Your God Is A Faggot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerd, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Life has a meaning, if we give it one.

If life has no meaning, then why don't we just go around hurting and killing whomever?
    Oh, wait...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

ViktorFrankl.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

Let's not base it on a fairy tale, though, mkay?
  4. AnonLover Member

Uhhhh, No.
  5. xenubarb Member

IOW: We don't have a clue how all this came to be so we will make up a bunch of shit to explain it and then make fun of people who refuse to buy into our myths about life, the universe and everything.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. xenubarb Member

I remember how people bawwed when Tea Partiers drowned out Town Hall meetings. This is no different.

Occupiers have already demonstrated their faggotry by censoring posts they don't like in San Diego. Ironic, that, since they baww about free speech while trying to quash it.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. chymira Member

Oh shit!
  8. Smurf Member

Close. Can you guess which one is me?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

cosmic_form_of_dancing_shiva_pe39.jpg

Hah, my God > your God!
  10. Herro Member

I'll give you a cool point for the LUE reference. But I also have to deduct 2 points for responding to the blatant troll bait.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. xenubarb Member

Spider god, spider god,
    does whatever a spider god does,
    Can he run, with a knife,
    Yes he can, he's God Fo Lyfe,
    LOOK OUT
    Here comes teh spider god!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. xenubarb Member

This isn't your week to hand out points. You abandoned us for WITP. We will not forget that.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

I love this video. Laughed so hard people came into my office to see wtf? Thanks, I needed that.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Herro Member

I abandoned WITP long before I abandoned you all. I don't even know if that place still exists.
  15. Giggles Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

LOL some of our most epic enturbulators are gay...every time Smurf drools over tommy scientology kittens die :D and Angry GAY Pope? Well, he was straight until he took an arrow to the knee..but it cured him and now he wears festive outfits and a pointy hat. LOL Anon has many fagfags!
  17. Herro Member

Seriously though, atheists are the most easily butthurt people on the planet.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

You're just jelly 'cause my god has a bigger dick than yours.
  19. Anonymous Member

I dono I personally believe even as an atheist there is still meaning of of existance and life here even if not created by some greater being we should have a sense of purpose I mean the message of anonymous alone proves that surly (this is just my opinion)
  20. telomere Member

advance64small.jpg

Your god is an engram.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. telomere Member

[IMG]

fifm
  22. veravendetter Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Evolutionary phylogenyfag loves cheliceratid word pron.
  25. Anonymous Member

OP here, it should have been titled "All Gods Are Faggots". I just re-watched the video, and it, sort of, makes me ashamed to be a human.
  26. xenubarb Member

Dammit. Now I gotta watch this thing all over again and lol.

PS: I am surprise the thumpers haven't seized upon the cross-like marking on the spider's "sign" and named it the Jesus Jumper.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Chipshotz Member

That is one cool spider!
  28. xenubarb Member

Yes...if only it were just a little bigger! It's like the ant-mimic jumper I saw on the wall here near an ant highway. Too many legs, chelicera pretending to be antennae, I was really excited to see it and disappointed the thing was too small to photograph with my gear.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Wait, AGP is gay?

Didn't see that coming.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Sad existence? Because I don't live in fear of some character in an ancient story? Because I don't feel pity or even hatred of my fellow man because he doesn't obey the rules of an elite few who say they are the messengers of these mythical persons who I in turn blindly follow? Because I don't follow the rules laid out by men who claim the power of a higher being who have also caused more hatred and wars than any other throughout history? Because I have real freedom of thought untrained by those who wish to control me through fear of someone or something they fail to provide any proof of existence?

I'm far from sad.

Control using fear and brainwashing disguised as a religion is truly sad.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. You're clearly joking. Is it us or the religious folks who can't have a single minute of discussion about their "faith"?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Herro Member

Clearly not. Your response about "us" or the "religious folks" just goes to show how easily butthurt "you" are. Go jerk off on your dawkins poster some more bro. And remember, it's never too late to open your heart to Christ's love.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. You see that's the problem. The only thing you and people like you think of is how to convert the next person. How about every now and then you sit down with people and just have a discussion (preferably about facts).

btw, atheists don't get pissed off or want to blow things up or start wars when someone disrespects their beliefs. The only thing that you can come up with (on the night of your holly holiday) is asking me to go "jerk off". lol
  34. Herro Member

I will keep you in my prayers tonight. I will pray that God softens your heart so that you may finally open yourself to His love. It is never too late to leave behind the inherent emptiness and immorality of atheism. Just remember that. We will still love and accept you.
  35. rof Member

lol yeah right

Ma38s.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Kilia Member

37. The sad thing is I'm pretty sure that you mean that. Religion is a personal issue and should stay that way.

I'll be more than willing to have a discussion and debate on the matter but don't insult me unless you can take an insult back. I promise you there is a TON to talk about the emptiness of religion and the imaginary friend of yours.
  38. Herro Member

You only insult that which you do not understand. Sad. I really do pity you.
  39. Yes. and you folks bend backwards for something you're proud that you don't understand. lol
    Save your pity.
  40. AnonLover Member

Now there's a first... (chuckles) a pro-christian message, that even makes my skin crawl.
    • Like Like x 2