Customize

You're all invited to Carl's Party!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anon_CG3(ITA), Nov 21, 2011.

1. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

2. xenubarb Member

Bunga bunga?
  3. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

i'm happy for you, that you find the power to smile and joke again. Personally are 2 days i can't find peace, i can't sleep. In my mind are fixed all pics i saw. Anyway, if you feel, or if you believe, help us: share it on your socials. We don't ask for money, we don't ask for nothing, just help us to let people know.
    Thank you for reply!
  4. Anonymous Member

I think the soundtrack is very weak. It is very noisy and the voice sounds too muffled and the overall volume is too low. For these reasons, I receive no clear impression of what this video is about.
  5. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

ok, thank you for tips. May you help us to do it better? We're not video editors...we walk differents ways...that's also one of reason we ask for your help and support.
  6. Perhaps a return to the WWP Production Studios could provide advice and support: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/forums/production-studio.382/
  7. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Thank you Jacky...Your support is really precious for us.
  8. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

After mounths waiting in silence, we're proud and happy to inform all community that in Italy was founds many pedo-bastards by authorities.
    As you can see into the arcticle, was really importants all documentations that many anonymous groups was able to give to the authority, that helps the police to take many video-cameras, photo-cameras, Pcs, and all technologic instruments, and verify it.
    The results was the arrest of more than 200 persons only in Italy.
    That's was possible also thanks to the Anonymous Forum!
    Thank you guys, and we will continue to post less and work more.
    We will continue!
    http://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news...ribili-retata-ed-arresti-in-tutta-Italia.html

:)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Naturally a special thank to Jacky Blu Note, that in first person helped us! Thank you BRO!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

how do you say?....let me remember....ohh yes! DOXED!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bravo, CG3(ITA)! Congratulations for this amazing project!!! :)
  13. hushpuppy Member

*CLAP*
  14. Anonymous Member

This video has been removed by the user.
  15. RoflCockter Member

Weird, here I was thinking that doxing was strictly forbidden alltogether on wwp. Nevertheless awesome work Jacky <3
  16. Anon_CG3(ITA) Global Moderator

Sorry BRO it's only to say....
    Anyway, as Jacky can confirm you, with no doubt the Jacky help was really important.
    But don't forget that without my grew, SanAndreas Labs, this post will be empty....
    About the video, sorry, this is the new link:
    • Like Like x 1