Customize

Youth For Human Rights International $cilon front group commercials on rogers TV

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by TorontosRoot, Dec 22, 2009.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Youth For Human Rights International $cilon front group commercials on rogers TV

Those commercials are running on toronto's Rogers TV, targeting children, youth.

I say we contact rogers (www.rogers.com) at their corporate office or the TV station, educate them about the cult and advise them to stop airing the commercials as YHRI is one of those front groups deceptively hiding the Org's dangers.

Maybe we could have Rogers TV cover the next protest in toronto

Staff Information, contacting them shouldn't be too hard

And finally, the Viewer Response Line Contact Form (THIS is where we should be able to mass-educate the station to remove/ban those commercials/advertisements for scientology, YHRI Toronto front group for the cult)

Okay, LET'S SEE SOME ACTION!
  2. _You_ Member

Re: Youth For Human Rights International $cilon front group commercials on rogers TV

Needs halp!
  3. _You_ Member

Re: Youth For Human Rights International $cilon front group commercials on rogers TV

Sent in my message:

4. JohnnyRUClear Member

I would not have written the bolded parts, since I prefer not to look ridiculous while pooning. GJ pooning at all though.
  5. _You_ Member

Argh,

Not to be a dick or anything, but I have to agree with Johnny's critique. Props for doing *something*, but if you don't want to sound like a nutter, leave the space alien stuff out.

Also, if you're going to quote costs, use some real numbers. The general best estimate of cost to reach OT VIII is around $360,000. There is no such thing as "Sea Org status." In fact, many who join the Sea Org do so because they can't afford to purchase Scientology courses on their own. They're told that if they sign-up, they'll be able to progress up the bridge (laugh -- hardly). They work for slave wages and are damn lucky if they ever receive any auditing or make any progress.

You'll also probably have better luck harpooning as an individual, instead of using terms like. "we have spotted..."

Keep it simple. Stick to the human rights abuses and fraud. Leave Xenu out of it :p
  6. _You_ Member