Customize

Youtube gets worse everyday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henry Vaughn, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Henry Vaughn Member

With 24 hours of footage being uploaded every minute of every day, they just don't have the manpower to follow their own community guidelines!

The Shame of Larry Page & Sergey Brin Google/Youtube Owners

WARNING: Derogatory words have been used in this article as an illustration regarding the need for filtering and policing of YouTube and we do apologize but feel it is necessary to stress the importance of this issue.

In America and many other countries across the world a rating system is in place to designate and to classify types of media with regard to suitability for audiences that involve sex, violence, substance abuse, profanity, impudence or other types of mature content. Music, video games are also rated for content, so that minors who have not yet developed their own sense of ethical and moral barriers are not unduly influenced. Even certain shows that have adult themes are not supposed to be aired during ‘family hour’ due to this same societal impact on our youth. It would seem that everything is policed, rated and filtered so that they are protected - everything, that is except YouTube.

What is the responsibility of the co-owners of Google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin who also own YouTube to protect minors from the filth that is routinely spewed on their network? What is the responsibility of the FCC?

I found this on Twitter today. The rest of this disturbing article can be found at:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/9mbvsf

No wonder the videos I've been reporting and flagging are still up - they have ADWARE attached!
    Dang it, I'm pissed!

***someone get me the instructions to delete a few accounts, I'll do it in a heartbeat!
  2. Anonymous Member

Lulz
    Anyone that mocks Palin is aiight

NYPA, faggot
  3. cobaltite Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

And what is the responsibility of the parents?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. coskilla Member

So I'm confused duzz it get better every minute or every 24 hours or day. Cuz it says it gets better everyday. Or is it getting better every minute since 24 hrs worth is uploaded in 1 minute. Halp OP !
  6. Anonymous Member

Shit
    Piss
    Fuck
    Cunt
    Cocksucker
    Motherfucker
    Tits

also, nigger.

and faggot.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. OP,
    stop-being-a-cunt.jpg

that is all. kthnxbai.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T CONTROL WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOW ON YOUTUBE?!?!?!?!

EH? DO YOU?

Still can't touch it?

YOU HAVE THIS!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Wall of text in the link was TL;DR, but I'm guessing the gist of it is that parents who can't be fucked looking after their kids properly are complaining that it is somehow Youtube's fault the kids turned out to be the way they are
    • Like Like x 2
  10. DeathHamster Member

And this.

• Like Like x 1
  11. zalgo Member

HappyCat.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. lulzgasm Member

Well fuck me raw with a splintery 2" X 4". Is somebody complaining about bad language on the Internet again? for fuck's sake! I heard worse on the school bus when I was in fucking kindergarten!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

it fucking shows! lol!
    sarcasm
  14. Char. Limit Member

DIAF OP.

That is all.
  15. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Cry moar, OP... Your tears are delish!

What is the responsibility of the FCC, OP?

Answer: The FCC can't touch content on the internets.

The FCC has little (read: NO) control whatsoever is up on the internet. It's basically caveat emptor. So if you don't like YouTube, then just don't go on it. Also, don't come on here making a bawww thread expecting a PA to rally around you. You'll either get raped, told to STFU, GTFO, and GDIAF, or both.
  16. Truthful Member

We need a dislike button or even better a DIAF button
  17. RightOn Member

dang whipper snappers!
    and get off of my lawn!
    • Like Like x 1