Customize

Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by somethingwicked, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

I dunno if this has been posted anywhere yet, but I just stumbled upon it. (so, caek if I am awesome, and kick me if I'm fail)

Looks like some scilon propaganda to me.

Nobody has called it out as bs yet.

:whistle:

Summary: "Here is a brief chronology of Scientology Founder, L. Ron Hubbard. That he does not meet prevailing misconceptions of an aloof and contemplative figure is intrinsic to his character. For here was a man who forever maintained that to know life one must live life... "
    OMG! L. Ron is Soooo Great!!
  2. tazor Member

Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

What a croak of shit! LOL
  3. Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

omg, hahahahahahaha
  4. OSAHase Member

He sooo looks like a spoiled child which needs some spanks on his ass.
  5. highoverlord Member

it did not talk about him taking it in the butt by jack
  6. Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

I LOL'ed at the scilon :bs:

Where's the part about LRonBlubbard being an uneducated college dropout and a raving madman? :idunno:
  7. Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

It didn't mention the blood-brother thing either. Aw, I was so sad that the makers of the video got wise to EVERYONE KNOWING IT'S A LIE.

(Too bad they forgot the other part of the story that was a lie; ie. MOST OF IT)
  8. CantPickaName Member

LOL ....FLASH HUBBARD!!!!!

Somebody PLEASE remake this the right way
  9. iaxiloll Member

10. Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

Harpoons!

[IMG]
  11. Delta Member

I fired a harpoon, but I think the idiot who hosted the video is selectively choosing which comments get placed.

Is allowed, but

isn't.
  12. Re: Youtube: L.Ron is Soooo Great!

Curse you, iaxiloll, now I'm wasting even MORE of my day on Youtube.
    (as if the whole day hasn't been spent watching related vids and giggling over some of the outrageous pro-flubbtard ones already)

Oh, comments pending approval. Pft. Afraid someone might say something bad, host of video seems to be.
  13. Paresthesia Member

Wow!! They skipped so many parts of his life like when he was in hiding and how before he died he said he was going to another planet to continue his research but will return in the future. And how his wife got arrested for infiltrating the US government. And they also skipped all that truth stuff too.

Dang freedom of speech seems to be turned off on that video. Down-rate the existing comment.