Customize

Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 25, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

Youtube has removed one of my videos "OPERATON BARNEY - Kendrick L. Moxon" for a "content inappropriate" "terms of use violation" without so much as emailing me. They didn't even use the internal email. What gives? The video features moxon coming out and making legal threats against me and me hassling him back. Does that count as hate speech or something like that? Gee I wonder who complained? Did COS complain about every video and that was the only one that succeeded in being pulled?

Meanwhile according to youtube my account is in "good standing." WTF?

Next steps?
  2. DeadFace Member

Re: Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

Next step? Make some faux accounts and upload at will...
  3. Re: Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

If it were me, I'd ask them specifically how it was inappropriate content and a terms of use violation.
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

If you can find the link to click on to do this I'd appreciate it. I'm looking and looking ... assuming there even is one. If less than .01% of youtube users want to complain I'm sure that's millions of people :nini:
  5. Delta Member

First they ignore you,
    Then they laugh at you
    Then they fight you <--- We are here
    Then you win.

When are they going to learn that by cutting off one of the hydra's heads, over 9000 grow back in it's place?
  6. Flynn Member

Looks like never. All that LRH 'data' and not a scrap about the intercaeks.

Cult still tries to smash round peg in square hole. Every time? Why yes, every time.
  7. Re: Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

Took some searching, but here ya go: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself - Contact Us

I'd use the report abuse button, as it seems the most appropriate, since the scilons are abusing screw tube, as usual.

Just explain you can't understand why your video, which was legally taken on a public street, violates any terms of service or is inappropriate content. But most importantly, that you'd like a specific reason(s) and/or example(s) as to why screw tube felt is was either of those.

And if they can't provide those specifics, ask that the video be reinstated as soon as possible.

If they DO provide specifics, post those specifics here along with a link to the video for the world to judge for themselves. But host it on Vimeo FTW, as they don't have their financial lips wrapped around the cult's member like screw tube does.
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

Youtube on COS payroll

Yes Scientology pays $$$ thousands every month for their barely used youtube page. Thank you so much for the link. Will do.

What has been your experience with vimeo?
  9. Re: Youtube on COS payroll

100% positive.

I'd recommend mirroring all your most important videos on there, particularly any that screw tube has removed.

You also have the option of allowing free, higher rez, simple downloads of your videos on Vimeo.
  10. momISanon Member

Exactly what CWA says.
  11. AnonOrange_ Member

Before you repost it, convert the file with a different program or do 2 conversions (AVI to MP4 to FLV). This will ensure that the data is not identical to what you originally posted. Next, post the video on your web site so many anons can download it to their computers and we will REPOST EN MASSE !

There's typically 500 people reading this forums at anytime and your videos have been seen by thousands.

We need to get this video up by at least 100 anons. That'll teach little Moxie that information is free and once it's on the net, it can NEVER be removed.

Let's DO THIS.
  12. momISanon Member

I believe some of Stu's were taken down before he reported things to the authorities. If I remember correctly, AGP, in the Moxon vids - it shows him breaching attorney rules. Get it back up, ASAP, and others copy it, too.
  13. AnonOrange_ Member

Can you give us the original link to your video? Searching for ""OPERATON BARNEY - Kendrick L. Moxon" does not come up with anything right now. Id like the original link to be able to complain to YouTube.

With enough complaints the video will probably be put back, much like WBM and Tory's accounts were put back.
  14. LRonAnon Member

Re: Youtube on COS payroll

CWA call it right!

vimeo has thus far proven well, and no cult trolling to speak of
  15. kremmy Member

Step 1: Attempt to contact youtube and see if this can be worked out(right)
    Step 2: Re-upload video elsewhere and post links so it can be ripped
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: A few dozen copies of the video appear on youtube
  16. Tuxedo Jack Member

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYpost it.
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

Try this link

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'll re-upload the video shortly and send out the alert to copy it!
  18. twelve Member

DO IT FAGGOTS.

As soon as we get a ling to lick.
  19. MKUltra Member

This makes "sense" from a Moxon perspective.

In confronting AGP directly and threatening him with legal action, Moxon stepped over a line. A big one.

You can be sure that the Scilon BaseStar has sent out directives to all the Centurions to (no pun) "FLAG, FLAG, FLAG!" that video. "Inappropriate content" is one of the selections when flagging a video as a user, and the directive is probably something along the lines that doing so is so very "Theta" and will be instrumental in protecting the "Church". There are probably a number of Scientologist YouTube cabals who are planning together to target AGP and that video in particular as well, just as they did on MySpace with critic accounts.

And the mindless shall obey.

Moxon will not want that video up and will likely make up all manner of excuses and reasons to have it taken down, lest someone wake up to the fact that, yes, he did do something quite wrong.

It is time, I believe, to make a ceretain video "viral"... Get it put up, and in the "description" field, make sure the whole story is told about the how and why this video is seen as a threat to the Scilon war machine.
  20. twelve Member

I herd u liek techno remix.
  21. MKUltra Member

u r rite.
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

The one problem with that is that most sci's don't have youtube access or never use it. But I can see that if the ones that do have access follow his directions this is what you get.

You are right it is very suspicious that they picked this video to go after. I mean, in another one I refer to Ava Paquette as a "dehydrated Lesbian." They don't seem to mind that. Which is weird since she is the one who sends out the cease and desist stuff.

I am re-uploading the video with text enhancements every time he threatens legal action. He does it 3, or 3 1/2 times depending on how you look at it! This also makes the video a different length/bytecount than before.

Also, for those curious even though Youtube has banned the video I can still see it on my list of videos and the comments and such are all still there.
  23. Re: Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

^^^^^^^^^YES^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
    Lynn Varney and Gloria Idda put out all points alerts to their minion osabots to pressure youtube to take the moxon video down.
    The California Bar should receive a formal complaint from AGP about the smiles-about-his-daughter's-death cult attorney. It will be investigated and if found to be an infraction, he will be sanctioned by the Bar.
    SBZ
  24. AngryGayPope1 Member

I'm afraid to ask who Lynn Varney and Gloria Idda are. Are they the long haired women that often appear at Moxie's side? The ones sometimes confused w/Kristen Cataeno?
  25. Re: Youtube removed a Moxon video due to "content inappropriate"

They are in charge of the scientology internet censorship and provocation team.
    They recruit minions (often referred to as 'osabots') to attack unfavorable online articles, vandalize Wikipedia articles that document scientology derogatorily, post sporgery to ARS, troll critical message boards, note negative websites to be added to their official censorware by George Pilat, etc.
    Lynn is a he, by the way.
    SBZ
  26. momISanon Member

AGP -

Let us know when you get the vid up and I/we will copy it to our accounts!

xx

MIA
  27. twelve Member

[IMG]
  28. Kharnon Member

get backup copies!!! put it up on one of them website upload-share-file thingies. Moxon's conduct was completely inappropriate for an attorney. The california bar should be pissed when they see that.
  29. Kilia Member

^^THIS^^
    I'm in!
  30. twelve Member

Bump for ling plox?
  31. Anonymoux Member

Fuck Moxon.
    He's given one more reason why NOTHING said or done to him is beyond the bounds of good taste.
  32. JimmyJames Member

Ken Moxon is copyrighted internationally by the Church of Scientology.
  33. AngryGayPope1 Member

Lynn is a he ...

Not when I get done with him!

Anywho ... I am uploading the video now. it should be up by 7 PM Pacific Time.

I have improved it by spelling Moxon's name right and by putting in text every time he violates bar associate rules!
  34. AnonyMama Member

I find this ^^^ and the lack of an email from youtube interesting/weird. I thought it was SOP to email the account owner?
  35. Diaretics Member

spread yer vids like digital wildfire
  36. AngryGayPope1 Member

Okay here is the removed video gang!

Download it in high quality and then repost it! Downloading it may required a utility program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qX6BxiM_Ck

I have posted this so quickly that youtube may not even be done processing the video. If you get a grey clock/cam icon instead of the video's own icon try again. Youtube might not be done processing it.
  37. Kilia Member

"Video Unavailable". :(
  38. gailo Member

After having helped Stu Wyatt backup and mirror his PlymouthScientology account I can say that YouTube never notify you that they have removed a video, they'll just leave a trace of it in the "My Videos" page and then you can do nothing with it but delete it.

I have found that the best way to mirror an account is to download all the videos in the highest quality available (generally the h264/MP4 format) and to re-upload in that format. This works once, if they remove the video again as the file you upload will be different you need to change it and this is ridiculously easy to do. All I do is add the MP4 file to Winamp and add something to one of the tags, doesn't matter what it is or which tag as long as you add something. This changes the file enough for you to be able to upload it to YouTube again without them blocking it.

Also as this is something that's clearly happening when the Scilons are mass flagging videos fight back by not only mirroring the one vid they hate but by mirroring the entire account so that for every video they remove and entire account is spawned in its place.
  39. twelve Member

Working on remix nao.
  40. Kilia Member

Ok, I got it now.