Customize

YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AnonymousSupportGER, Dec 21, 2010.

1. YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

sorry i haven't read the rules clearly.
    im sorry
    xd

delete please
  2. Re: YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

First off. Welcome! And Glad to have you.GermanFag. Anyways to your questions:

Feel free to do what ever, and always remember there will be people that don't care or don't want to help... so Anticipate that when you ask questions.

Second about the DDOSes..... We don't do that hear. Infact... Trying to start on or attempting to plan ANYTHING ILLEGAL is against the rules here... and will draw the wrath of Mods. I personally don't know where they are organizing the DDOS... So I can't help you there... maybe someone will PM you more info.

Other than that, Welcome! Get acquainted. How much Scientology speak/ Internet memes do you know?
  3. Re: YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

im a fag? :p
  4. xenubarb Member

Re: YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

There's your answer! :)
  5. Re: YOUTUBE Scientology Videos RATING

Agree with XenuBarb....

Fag around here is a bit more of a term of endearment.

Instead of saying something like: German ANonymous, you shorten it to GermanFag
    In my case, I would describe myself as a DallasFag, or also, NewFag, photoshpfag, Moralfag etc etc ad infinitem

So there's tip #1 for you.

Also why a common response you might get as you start out is to "LURK MOAR!!"
    meaning: Just lurk... don't speak...; watch and learn.
  6. Anonymous Member

This is becoming a pattern. Newbies signing up and their first post is "let's DDoS somebody".
  7. AnonyVix Member

fag - term of endearment almost synonymous with the word person.

faggotry - when someone is being an arsehole, idiot or drama queen they are guilty of faggotry.

leaderfag - someone who thinks they are a leader when they are not, since Anonymous has no leaders - universally ignored, unless they actually come up with a good plan which may be grudgingly gone along with - but not because they are a leader.

Other meanings of fag not used here:

UK: fag = cigarette
    US: fag = derogatory term for gay person.