Customize

Youtube: Should I make a new account, even for commenting?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Masanon, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Masanon Member

Youtube: Should I make a new account, even for commenting?

I had watched recently one of the many youtube videos posted by anonymous. I was about to make a comment before realizing that they could probably use my youtube account against me (not so much the IP address, but with videos I could have up, though at the moment I can't be identified with my video/s).

So, in short: my question anon: Should I make a new account even if I am only using it to comment?
  2. Re: Youtube: Should I make a new account, even for commenting?

If you have to ask this question it shows you are worried about it, and if you are worried about it then you should make a new account for commenting - even if just to ease your own mind.

I have a seperate account on youtube for anything anon related.
  3. Masanon Member

Re: Youtube: Should I make a new account, even for commenting?

Words to live by, I must say.
  4. Anonymous Member

I have a separate account for everything I deal with as Anonymous.
  5. D... Member

This.
  6. simpleton Member

same here...ive actually got multiple emails diggs youtubes and run tor when im looking around. :\

im a stock holder in e-tinfoil. but shit i know what I/anon can do so i plan that scientology can do the same.

edit: oh yea and i never use the same alias for anything haha every where i go its something new...man im a sad sad person
  7. EverAndAnon Member

Make a new account. If your normal account is connected to you IRL in any way, or to any forum or e-mail connected to you IRL, then it could be a liability, even if it's a long shot. It's a really easy precaution. Take it.

I don't even use the same sn on youtube as on enturb.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

Same, I actually have more than one depending on what I'm doing with said account.

>.>
    <.<

And this is not because I'm osa paranoid. Just don't want some accounts getting banned because say mischievious flagging or backraid or what ever it just insures that I don't have to worry about "does this account have anything important on it".
  9. alolnymous Member

:anon: