Customize

Youtube user killed

Discussion in 'Missing Persons' started by Jakomeyu, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Jakomeyu Member

User:Artarvardiya, an Iranian user on Youtube who posted anti IRI videos, has been killed in the protests. Even though some may disagree with his views (he was pro-Pahlavi), everyone has to admit that this is a terrible tragedy
    Feel free to post your thoughts
  2. skollie-IRAN Member

Wow. When does the killing stop?
  3. SamSh Member

What is the source on this?
  4. Jakomeyu Member

various comments on his youtube channel
  5. Khosrow Member

lets hope he died fore something!
  6. This is our wake up call guys... The call for us to make sure he didn't die for nothing. ;) I plan to do my part on the Media side so let's hope I can help you all in your fight.
  7. Negargar Member

Any links to his channel?
  8. I believe it was deleted.
  9. Seen in my contacts' photos.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjCJIU6a_u0&featu]YouTube - Pham Quynh Anh & Marc Lavoine - J'espère (Tôi Hy Vọng)[/ame] re=related
  10. Sah

R.I.P brother :(
  11. Ninja Fish Member

Let's not sulk over a fallen soldier in this war of hate. Let us celebrate his life, and the deeds he has done to help push our message along, may his soul be in a peaceful place, and may we not let his death be for nothing. I believe i speak for all of us when i say let's take these power hungry greedy pigs out of power. Please excuse my horrible grammar, I am filled with rage and am terribly shaking. Thank you for reading.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Persoanaly there all crazy and the video was directly aimed at the radicals, The director came from a muslim background. so they dont really 100% understand what there protesting
  13. psylonet Member

i believe he did, he died while fighting for something he believed in. We all want our voices heard and fight for something that we are passionate about. may he rest in peace, be safe anaon's.
  14. Fuck off you silly twat you know nothing.
    You're necroing an old thread and pretending to know more than you actually do about what happened .
    Sad.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome to WWP, you have attracted a troll
  16. psylonet Member

Lol yup, they got nothing better to do, insted of fighting for whats right, they waste time fighting or trying to fight with others, i find it funny. Be safe all. One fight one voice.
  17. Weepy wanky cry baby
  18. [IMG]
    psylonet

ALWAYS READY FOR THE FIGHT, ALWAYS UNITED AS 1
    Profile Page

You're a keyboard warrior from your moms basement
  19. Check the start date of the thread 2009.

Back then you were about 6 years old.

You're fooling no one.