Customize

YouTube video responses (fun raid time?)

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by simpleton, Sep 4, 2008.

1. simpleton Member

YouTube video responses (fun raid time?)

here is my idea, i threw it out to the other place some anon's goto some times but it wasn't the word xenu it was another word..... they loved it and the word got flooded all over youtube so here is how to profit.

1. download this zip file: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    2. goto GuerrillaMail.com Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address and get a throw away email
    3. setup a new youtube account (or use your current if you want)
    4. upload the 4 videos
    5. find videos and post video replies (post like this U-N-E-X so it will come out right on the
    video response images)
    6. post print screen and video link in here
    7. ?????
    8. PROFIT!!!!!

ps. you can also add info to the video description to point people where you wish because
    it will catch their eye, i put links to youfoundthecard and enturbulation.org in mine

example:
    111qyjm.png

link to the video i responded to:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL1XzlM9td0

REMEMBER POST THE VIDEO LIKE YOUR SPELLING XENU BACKWARDS OR IT WILL COME OUT MESSED UP

what i did was labeled the U with 1 the N with 2 the E with 3 and the X with 4 so i know what order to post them

i hope this gets as big as the other one did have fun guys i will update my list tomorrow back to work i go

also i wanted to post this in GD but i wasnt sure im going to post it in raids also
  2. Lorelei Member

Re: YouTube video responses (fun raid time?)

LOL!

This is hilarious. I like it almost as much as the transparent JPG changed into anti-CoS-abuse JPG forum spam prank.