Customize

Youtubes most watched

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by kirkjimmy, Jul 22, 2008.

1. kirkjimmy Member

Youtubes most watched

Is it possible to pick one youtube video from one account,eg scientology stops disabled woman or the I smell pussy video and get it on youtubes most watched.Anything to show them in a bad light(which is not very hard )to the general public.I am not sure how to do this but if it is possible let me know.

If this has already been discussed I apologise.
  2. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Youtubes most watched

One way to increase the viewership (besides watching it !) is to change the tags to match the most watched or quickest rising videos. For example if there's a hot Britney video, just change the tags of your video (that you want a higher viewership) to the tags on the Britney video.

Also try to get it posted on the most popular Scientology and celebrity web sites.
  3. AnonOrange_ Member

I also think that if we all add it to our favorites, that's going to help. (i believe it's part of the formula that YouTube uses)

E-mail it to all your friends (like I have) and ask them to do the same.
  4. kirkjimmy Member

OK so.I will give that a shot and see what happens.
  5. genoramix Member

good idea.

but this belongs more to the think tank me thinks
  6. kirkjimmy Member

My apologies.Is it possible to get this moved?
  7. Re: Youtubes most watched

I dunno, I have a negative reaction if I type, "Christine Aguliera tits", into the search engine and some other fucking video comes up that isn't relevant to my interests. I'm not gonna care what is on the video, I'll just take note that faggotry was afoot.

Maybe another tactic similar?
  8. Doctor Who Member

Yeah, post the link of your video everywhere.
  9. KeepAnon Member

Truth isn't supposed to be this funny...

:flowers:
  10. Paresthesia Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "Most Watched". If you mean the "Most Active" videos on the front page, it's extremely unlikely. We're talking like racking up 350,000 views and thousands of comments in a couple hours at the very, very least. And it only stays on the front page for less than a minute.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the OP.

But by all means, circulate these videos. I've never seen them before and I love them.

Bad people! Baaaaaaaaaad people!!
  11. AnonOrange_ Member

Maybe Christine Aguliera is a scientologist !

Anyway, do the following to make Anon videos popular:

1) Rate them

2) Favorite them

3) Comment on them.

4) Subscribe to them

5) Add many related tags as you can, particularly of those that were hot Anon videos.

6) Post the exact title in bold everywhere.

7) e-mail it to your friends.

8) stay weeks on end watching over and over again.
  12. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey how about MAKING Christing Aguliera a scientologitst ? Her denial would be just so much Lulz.

Poor thing. No, bad idea.

Le'ts pick on someone else: Gary Trudeau ! Yeah, that's exactly the right scammer who would be a scientologist.
  13. AnonOrange_ Member

14. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey guess what ! They're everywhere and Trudeau could possibly BE a scientologist.

Here a posting I found:

"5. dave on August 17, 2006 11:59 AM writes...

What most people fail to mention is that Trudeu's book is basically a front for Scientology. I'm surprised that with all the press that this guy gets, not one person has mentioned the blatant and underlying Scientology pitch that is laced throughout his book.

Evidently, reporters don't read the book, they just comment on it."

On Clambake there was a discussion on the subject :

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Kevin Trudeau connected to Scientology?
    "At one point he even mentioned "Practice Scientology and Dianetics" as one of the means for maintaining wellness. "