Customize

YOYOYO Chill EB Busts another Psych rhyme

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by amaX, Mar 17, 2011.

1. amaX Member

Yes, I'm older than dirt and the thread title proves that.

Seems that Chill EB of Rap <cough cough> Fame has chosen to bust the psychs with his music. Here's the latest vulture minister email suggesting that everyone make ole Chill EB's new rap go viral! (I removed Louella Boshoff's email and phone number and removed the recipient's email.)

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Subject: Listen to Chill EB's new song -"Define Better"
    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:14:16 +0000

Let's take this viral!

Rap Singer-Chill EB has dedicated himself and his music to informing the
    public about the harms of psychiatric labeling and drugging.

Listen to his new song-"Define Better"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz10P26aasI

Sincerely,
    Louella Boshoff
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"It's never to late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot.
  2. OTBT Member

video sucks, song sucks, Chill EB is a moron.

Its obvious Chill EB bought the old PR story from scientology / CCHR that blacks are poor because the eeeevil psychs drug their kids with gov't approval.

< sigh >

Hey Chillie Bee, why don't you define CCHR's links to scientology Sea Org and their damn-near-close-to-slave-wages. CCHR is run by Sea Org.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. xenubarb Member

Or, he's another half-talent performer in a mutually exploitative agreement with Scientology or one of its tentacles. He gets PR, they get some chump rapper so they can get down with "the youth." (I really hated that term when I was one. Made us sound like a herd of something.)

It's vital for the cult to appeal to "the youth." If not with a half-assed rapper yapping about psychs and drugs instead of bitches and drugs, how?

Also, Chill EB is a crappy name because it makes me think of chili beans which makes me think of Bullwinkle, not Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I am surprised they haven't used Doug E. Stale to do PR. However, that wouldn't be a smart move considering Doug E Fresh is connected to Scientology and CCHR wants to keep from looking like they are Scientology related.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Triumph Member

Eenie Meenie Chill E beanie,the spirits are about to speak
    [IMG]
    whats a matter with you hat?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. an0nim0uz Member

I actually had a rather interesting conversation with EBChill on YouTube a few days ago.

Summary:
    He says that he is not a Scientologist and has not done a single course, or received any auditing.
    He claims that he is not part of any religion whatsoever, but he believes in god.
    He says he has friends from all religions, and also some friends who are Scientologists (c wut I did thar?).

I've explained the basics of the Anti-Scientology movement to him, and he says that while it sounds like a legitimate fight, it's not his fight. He wants to create a better future for black kids.
    Also, from what I gathered, his affiliation with the CoS comes from the fact that like them, he also opposes Psychiatry and the "drugging" of people and especially children.

He especially focuses on the drugging of children with ADHD, which he thinks doesn't really exists. He claims that the kids of some of his friends died because of medicamentation that has been given to them to treat ADHD. He also says that he has a son who has been diagnosed to have ADHD, but who apparently does fine without the drugs.

He furthermore told me that he feels sympathetic to those who have experienced abuse in any way from the CoS, but that he won't take sides because he didn't see any abuse with his own eyes. He says, though, that he trusts that with the recent FBI investigation going on, truth will come out and that he will do "the right thing", if the allegations are proven to be true.

He said that he is willing to take a look at any Scientology related material I wish to share with him. Which I did, of course.

Make of it what you will.
  8. i deman those 49 seconds i could stomach watching that from my life back!
  9. OTBT Member

I'm not a Scientologist but
  10. I think he's a good guy, albeit a little stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That's a lie he told you right there. He admitted to the youtube user opencomments that he was doing some cult courses.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. an0nim0uz Member

There's the possibility that he only said that to piss him off. He hates OC with a burning passion.
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Why, oh why, did you even think of watching one second of that shit? It's clearly labeled too: This video is full of fail and AIDS.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. well then he is definitely NOT a good guy, just a really really stupid LIAR
    • Like Like x 1
  15. i dont know...
    but i'll pay for it for the rest of mi pathetic life!
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Just wash the Gay right out of your hair!
  17. Doesn't everyone know you either need physical violence or 2 hot lesbians for a video to go viral? Jeez It's abbunduntly clear there is no LRH source for the internet.
  18. thank raptor jeezuz, ceiling cat and caek for that !
    AMEN
  19. Nickofname Member

From one of his videos:
    "I have a bet with a rich friend that I could get over 1 million views before the end of the year. What will I win if I do? A record deal, a pilot sitcom, an American made vehicle and the kicker??? $1,000,000. YES! 1 million U.S. dollars that I won't have to pay back. This is huge?
    Have you ever heard of such a proposal? Me neither. I guess it pays´╗┐ to know affluent people huh?"

Can't imagine it was too difficult for CO$ to dupe him if he falls for that.
  20. subgenius Member

A bet? For $1M? Yeah, another lie, like how would he pay up.
    fail liar is fail
  21. yeah 2 or 3 rinses should do the trick since i was one of the lucky ones that only got 49 seconds of his retard radiation.
    and for the record
    if it was not for psychiatry and anti manic depression meds i woulda been dead a long time ago. (like seriously)
    • Like Like x 1
  22. subgenius Member

thanks for sharing that (seriously_) but
    did you ever try Scientology?
    because although its a scam, and will eventually kill you
    it helps people, know what i mean?
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Same here but my list is larger.

If it weren't for Paxil, I would have been dead from one or all of the following:
    • Depression
    • PTSD
    • ADHD
    • General Anxiety Disorder
    • Like Like x 1
  24. subgenius Member

oh not another one
  25. mine too cuz my of my dad and his genes hahaha
    im not going to list em all here cuz then ill never leave and people will not get to enjoy their cake
  26. we're stopping... we're stopping ok?
    calm yourself plz
  27. i need scientology like a need a shot of lemon juice injected into mah eyeball.
  28. subgenius Member

u no im kidding rite
    we need more testimony to science vs. scientology
  29. yeshhh yeshhh.
    i just feel that this is a very touchy subject from past experiences discussing mental health on other public forums.

(i personally freak out when its bought up cuz my struggle with it has been so hard and dark since as far back as i can remember, and i get so embarrassed and ashamed of it)
  30. Triumph Member

I'm not a Scientologist BUT..
    [IMG]
    Chump Chill E B Facebook profile picture
  31. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Paging Dr. Sponge... Dr Freak... You are wanted in the Shoop Da Woop ER...
  32. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Because I am an impatient faggot:

cchillebaftershoop.jpg

I could have had him come out of goatse but that would have got me banned so fast my ass would have left skid marks.
  33. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Here be another shoop:

cchillfag.jpg

I guess our resident shoop artists are away on break... I can shoop, but not as great as Sponge or Freake. If I had Photoshop and not GIMP I might be a bit better.
  34. mollie2810 Member

He decided to promote CCHR, which means he decided to promote $cientology, which is a human rights abusing cult, so he already took sides. I saw some of his comments on YT and they were ridiculous. OC is a nice guy, he has no reason so hate him because he wanted to make him aware that he supports a criminal cult. He's pissed because OC woke him up from his bubble dreams. IMO the guy is just after money. He wants to help children? With the crazy idiots from CCHR and their silly claims? How? $cientology also has a history of child labour, so he doesn't help children with promoting them. He's just after money and his "career" and thinks that Co$ will be of any help. Another fail artist for Co$. Have fun!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Nickofname Member

Exactly. The only thing he seems to care more about than "educating" people is getting views for his youtube vids. He can perform all the CO$ venues he wants but deep down I think he knows he's nothing but a shill.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Einherjar Member

This isn't science vs scientology, it's science vs psychiatry. You might be shocked to discover that there does exist mountains of peer reviewed scientific data, mostly from the NIMH, the WHO, the ICD and many more that have for generations spelled the same story: Psychiatric drugs perturb the normal functioning of neurotransmitters; neuroleptic drugs cause irreversible brain damage to a degree that is dose related; there are no known biological abnormalities of mental patients' brains prior to their being medicated; disability rates among the mentally ill have risen dramatically since the psychopharmacological era began, and rises in direct correlation with their usage.

I recommend that all of you woefully ignorant people read Robert Whitakers book 'anatomy of an epidemic', it's very well researched and won the 2010 investigative reporters and editors award, among other accolades. It also references literally hundreds of scientific studies from reputable organizations and researchers, some of them including Nassir Ghaemi (Who recently appeared on the Colbert Report), Martin Harrow, Steve Hyman, Nancy Adreason, Giovanni Fava, and many others.

My concern is that too many people have decided that this is a scientology issue and has no weight in reality on it's own. But that's not true and it is completely unreasonable to just turn your head away from a major problem affecting tens of millions of people and society as a whole simply because it's associated with a group that you don't like.

http://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Epidemic-Bullets-Psychiatric-Astonishing/dp/0307452417
  37. Anonymous Member

I stopped right there.

Us woefully ignorant pissants be telling you to STFU. (My IQ is around 148, for real...)
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Einherjar
    Go boil your head.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. subgenius Member

I'll bet that makes Chill EB (or whatever the fuck this fool's name is) sound better
  40. Anonymous Member

New fag pisses off oldfags