Customize

YOYOYO Chill EB Busts another Psych rhyme

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by amaX, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

This is science vs psychiatry? wtf?

There are problems with hip and knee replacements. How about we organize, raise large sums of money, give it all away to some scam posing as a church to use however it pleases and then devote whats left of our time and resources towards the obliteration of teh evil osteopaths.

It's not as if we should be expected to offer up any sort of viable alternatives or anything.
  2. Anonymous Member

Did I say osteopaths when I meant orthopods? Yes I did! Whatever. Obliterate them all.

They're only distracting us from exorcising the thetans responsible for all of our troubles.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Iz gate crashing moose again.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

First of all, let me tell you it is rude to come into someone's house and call them ignorant. So you owe us an apology. Secondly, you have no idea what we know and what we don't. So don't assume, as you know what that makes you.

Most importantly the issue here isn't psychiatry; it is Scientology. You clearly don't know, so let me help you. Everything that Scientology does by any of its front groups such as CCHR is done with the purpose of bringing more people into Scientology. If you support CCHR, you are supporting Scientology. And in doing so you are supporting all the things you think you are "lone fighting" against-all manner of oppression such as human trafficking, child labor, slave labor, fraud and abuse, etc.

You may want to fight against psychiatry. Fine, go ahead. I will disagree with you and say that I can cite just as many books, journals as to the importance of psychiatry and proper medications.
    And psychiatry is much more than just medication.

Nobody supports improper medication, and I might even agree with you that often it is used improperly But let's take it all away. Then what do you have? Many more dead and ill people.

But whether or not there are problems with psychiatry is not a reason to support Scientology. One does not have to be part of Scientology to criticize psychiatry.
  6. Anonymous Member

Besides, Chill E B is just another off-the-shelf old-ass rapper with nothing new sat on the crapper writing lyrics from the critics of the mythical mimics, he ain't on point, he be smoking the cult joint, on flow or technique the man is plain weak.

Dime a dozen rhymer old timer, provider of zero, his hero's Tom Cruise so he's bound to lose, delusional logic and tragic killing, if I was Chill E B I would not be chilling.

When Scientology dies, consumed by the lies and promises it can't keep, poor Chill will weep tears, the years will fly by, and the old brother Chill will just be part of the drive-by, he's taking the corn from the COB, it never stops...

Until one day it does. And on that day.

Chill E B will be accountable, like all the other motherfuckers.

Expect us.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I oppose the abuses against human rights by Jewish bankers. Is there a hate group --I mean, a rights group-- for me?
  8. Anonymous Member

farrakhan1.jpg

Heres you group, they dig Scientology so its a win win for you
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

WITP. They hate everything and will be your own personal army.
  10. Anonymous Member

I read that shit in 2008, and I was not impressedm
  11. Saul Goodman Member

For half, I'll write him a script.
  12. moarxenu Member

Sorry, but it is a Scientology issue. Scilons are your allies, and you are stuck with them.

Besides insulting anons here on WWP whom you presumably want to convert to your views, you have not said one word critiquing Scientology's approach and arguments. One can only assume you are in 100% agreement. Do you believe psych drugs were the cause of the Columbine massacre? Do you believe psychs caused the Holocaust?

Psych drugs like all drugs have side effects and dangers of which psychiatrists are aware. That is not news to us woefully ignorant people here. That is not the question.

The question is what is effective treatment for mood disorders. Your allies, with whom I can only assume you agree, want to outlaw all psychiatric medications and wipe out the professions of psychiatry and psychology from the face of the earth.

Fine. What then are your treatments for depressed adolescents who commit suicide? For psychotics who commit homicide?

Your allies' remedies are saunas, vitamins, and talk therapy with a lie detector. Do you believe these are effective treatments for psychological disorders? If not why not? If not effective, what do you propose?

If you have an open mind I think you would find the critique of Dr. Steve Wiseman thought-provoking.

http://theedgewithtomsmith.com/a/TheEdgeSWiseman1.mp3
  13. Anonymous Member

TRs and Dictionaries, FTW

Ash tray : LEVITATE

I COMMAND THEE

I SAY AGAIN: LEVITATE

TONE 40 NO BULLSHIT: LEVITATE
    \
    (I think it moved a little bit) WIN - SUCCESS STORY about past life whores affecting my choices in present day bitches girlfriends.
  14. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  15. xenubarb Member

Steve Wiseman > Bruce Wiseman