Customize

Yvonne and Ken Schick Leave Organized Scientology

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Yvonne and Ken Schick Leave Organized Scientology

s/god/body thetans
    and you get Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Smurf Member

Originally from Houston, they lived in the Clearwater area for a spell before returning to Spicewood, TX (22 miles outside Austin). Yvonne was the Libertarian Party's choice for the US Senate race in 2008, but only received 2.33% of votes. (not surprising since Texas is largely a Republican state..)

Yvonne Schick 4 U.S Senate 2008 on Myspace

Texas Libertarians nominate Schick for Senate | Independent Political Report

Ken is in real estate. He also headed up the OT Committee in Austin for years.

Texas CIE - Kenneth Schick - Spicewood, Texas
  3. Anonymous Member

So if true they're financially sucked dry, then real estate not so hot a biz right now. Don't yet see their property in foreclosure or short sales yet. Looks like value went from $655,000 to $430,000. Still doesn't sound impoverished to me.
    Maybe they'll be forced to sell and settle for a poor $250,000 cottage.
    TravisCAD Detail - Prop_ID 576830

In their statement "We began to violate our own sense of personal deceny and core values in order to “on board”, “KSW-in”, members of the team.", wonder if that had anything to do with real estate shenanigans so many were involved in, or whatever.

Seems so many go for years doing "whatever it takes" with no conscience or empathy for the consequences for their victims until it comes back to hit them personally in the wallet.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Free Tibet with every purchase!
  7. TinyDancer Member

Marty
  8. AnonLover Member

my heart breaks for you pedrofcuk
  9. Re: Yvonne and Ken Schick Leave Organized Scientology

Scientology is insidious, so sorry, Pedro, hopefully they'll all come to their senses 1 day and realize what a scam it's all been once the castle crumbles completely, it's certainly on its way,
  10. Anonymous Member

I'm not surprised when I find out they are also Democrats and Republicans.
  11. Anonymous Member

INDEED.
  12. Anonymous Member

Yvonne recently ran for senate:

Yvonne Schick for U.S. Senate | Facebook
  13. xoixoi1 Member

This is good news. They might still be Martybots but at least they're out of the DM machine. Its a first step. What makes me the happiest though is the thought of DM hearing about these defections. His reaction must be a lulzfest. The effect on staff and friends must be getting strong now. So many people have left from so many orgs, it must be noticeable among the staff no matter how much TR brainwashing is applied.

As for being a Libertarian. Big deal. So she believes in small government, low taxes, is against illegal wars and she advocates freedom of information. Most anons I know agree with at least 2 of the 4 above, sometimes all 4.

Besides, the majority of libertarians believe the War on Drugs is a failure and that most "drugs" should at least be decriminalized. It would have been difficult for her to hold such a position and still be a scilon and perhaps it still is.
  14. AnonyVix Member

Another two take a step in the right direction, away from the church of scientology organisation.

Such steps are always worth a small celebration, much like when one's baby takes its first step.
  15. DeathHamster Member

16. rickybobby Member

17. Anonymous Member

Hey, if Greenspan could run the Fed employing his version of reality, there's no reason a Xenu lover can't make it in US politics. Its all about make believe.
    • Like Like x 1