Customize

Zero Tolerance Against Hatred.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anontitle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Anontitle Member

A friend of mine has recently committed suicide due to bullies. A death of an innocent, all-around-nice kid isn't enough for schools to realize that bullying shouldn't be tolerable under any circumstance. For this case, my friends and myself have decided to protest as anonymous against this ignorance. Schools need to wake up. How many innocent suicides have to occur before they'll finally get it in their heads to stop this?

Discuss this purpose all you want my fellow anonymous. My friends and I plan on making a video as a protest for this cause sometime soon. As soon as we get it up, I'll post it on youtube as well as here.

We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
  2. Anonymous Member

Do you know anything about Anonymous Origins?

We may be moral fags... but I recognize a hopeless cause when I see one.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Make the video, post it and then come back around. Announcing it before hand here will only bring out the bullies.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

Is this some sort of retarded $cilon desperate to frame any kind of comment as proof of "crimes"??

Could this be Louanne??

It's OK to have doubts Louanne! What if we're right, what if Miscavige really is a nasty guy who has no real "tech" or "powers".

If nothing else you really are that predictable! :D

You have no confront!! Dauntless? Defiant? Resolute??

Proof as if it were needed that Scientology really doesn't work, ever, it just makes you accept stupidity as a way of life.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh and if it isn't a $cilon, cool story bro.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

I smell CCHR bullshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

WWP is aimed at corporate bullies- the cult of $cientology being the main target. One thing bullies cannot stand is when people stand up to them, they are, after all pathetic and require a fix of bullying in order to briefly inflate their fragile ego. Look at David Miscavige, he puffs himself up in front of the deluded few cult members left but is too pathetic to appear on TV or even Mark Bunker's camera and asnswer questions. He runs like the little coward he is whenever Anonymous are near him, or hires bullies to try to scare away Anons, yet all it takes to stop them is a video camera.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Herro Member

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. Truly a tragedy. You have my most heartfelt condolences. :(
    • Like Like x 7
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

What day is today? Is it Thursday already?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Like Herro, I too am very sorry for your loss.
    However, most of us didn't know your friend, and the ones who might have probably weren't very close.

So what would you think - Casual Protest?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I would say you are also not Anonymous, but only you have that authority. I will say you need to grow a pair, and that you need to learn the culture before you peddle your bullshit. We. Are. Not. Your. Personal. Fucking. ARMY!!!! The masks were chosen, in part, to protect protesters against a cult that has shown they will go to any lengths to harass, intimidate, frame, and even cause the death of critics. Do you honestly, in what passes for your mind, think those you will be protesting against won't know who you are, or that there is anything they can do that would even approach that level?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

It's being conducted right now! here's one of the protest pics

the-middle-of-nowhere.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

Call the media in your town, and see if you can do a spot on this tragedy. Speak to the principal. Someone is going to ask for some kind of proof that the individual(s) you feel drove him to take his life, truly did. Get your presentation together, and I wish you success.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Optimisticate Member

Anons cannot stop anons from acting as anons. Anon wants to represent as anon to protest bullying.

While a few different groups of anons are protesting against corporate bullies, why not consider the problem that has been so prevalent in the news? Bullying is an issue that is really important to a ton of people (kidsRppl2) being educated by a system that has failed the victim by reacting after it is too late, often because the system had been either ignoring or even protecting the bullies.

Kudos.

I am so sorry about your friend. My condolences.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I agree with Herro with the following:

I to extend my condolences to you, and your friend's family and friends.

However, you really don't need to be an Anon to do what you are asking. This branch of Anon is about protecting freedom of speech. That freedom could include speech that some may find offensive, such as the fail attempt WBC did to goad Anon into attacking. You really don't need to hide your identity to fight this cause nor do you need Anonymous to be your personal army. This can be, in all reality, Anonymous-less.

I won't tell you not to do it nor not gather other members of your local Anon cell. If you do go with GF masks on, add some Anti-Scientology, Pro-Wikileaks stuff as well. That would show that Anonymous isn't a bunch of online cyberterrorists. That would be a great thing to do...

Once again, my deepest sympathy about your friend. Good luck.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Diablo Member

FUCK OFF CCHR!!!!!!!!

we love pills and pharma's...they pay us for protesting your cult!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Diablo Member

Herro posted the original message...duhhhh
  20. COREarg Member

I feel divided.
    On one side,I say "nice, good luck",because I remember when I got bullied myself and that someone actually wants to protest against it is really nice.

On the other side, and this one is more bigger, I want to shout "not personal army" all the way across the sky. Specially using the masks and such, since I don't understand why you should hide your face....doesn't sound so respectful towards your friend. But again,I'm a hysteric woman and blahblahblah

...don't know,don't know.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Sorry but I'm having a hard time believing a word the OP is saying.

If its true then hey, tough break kid, but life is cruel. Sorry about your friend.

But if you're reporting a crime this ain't the right place.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Maybe you should sit down with a friend or even a psychologist, sudden death especially suicide is a shocking thing to go through when you're a kid. Have you spoken to your parents or family about it??
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anontitle Member

Okay.. Do you want me to be more specific? I'm not just talking about my personal fucking experiences you twat. I'm talking about kids all over the world that have committed suicide because of hate. Stop being an asshole prick. I just wanted to post this up on here, because I thought anonymous was all about, but i guess not?

Reporting a crime? Does it sound like I was? I just wanted to speak out my thoughts on this since that is the objectives of anonymous; to not cut the free flow of information.

For those who understand what I mean, thank you for being positive. Theirs obviously others around here who don't know how to welcome a newcomer and their purpose.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anontitle Member

Thanks for further explaining this. I'm sorry about this misconvenience.
  25. Anontitle Member

Any by the way, what the fuck is CCHR?
  26. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  27. PresidentShaw Member

My most sincere condolences Anontitle.

Most people here are too retarded or lack proper social skills to react correctly to your post.

I wish you luck in your endeavor and keep us informed on how it goes.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

OP,

There are several prominent anti-bullying campaigns in existence. I'd recommend contacting one of those groups for advice, as some will even help organize protests, etc. Google will help you locate them as this is not the forum for your cause.

If this is true, then my sincere condolences for your loss, and please do talk to an adult you trust as the grief process in losing someone close to you via suicide can be a different process than other losses.

(If this is not true, then LOL to scientology as we watch Applied Scholastics continue to get kicked out of our PUBLIC schools. (Both anti-bullying programs and supplemental tutoring programs are currently mandated by the No Child Left Behind Act.)
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Here, we troll each other as much as, if not more than, we troll those we oppose. One of the first rules is LURK MOAR. Another is to grow a thick skin. We've already covered NYPA, so I'll skip that. It gets better... once you learn to laugh, not take yourself so seriously, and cease caring about what others think. Asshole? Why, thank you. I take that as a compliment.

You don't understand. The trolling you endured WAS your warm welcome. Speaking of the purpose of Anonymous, or more specifically, these boards, we have Iran, opposition to ACTA, opposition to the abuses of the Church of Scientology (the original purpose of this website; the other stuff came later), support for WikiLeaks, and the other revolutions that are occurring in the Middle East. I may have left out a couple, and we may add more as interest grows. While it is laudable you would like to see an end to bullying, you're not going to find much traction here. If you're not trolling us, there are more mature and better websites elsewhere, like the It Gets Better Project at www.itgetsbetter.org, to address and work to achieve those goals.
  30. Anontitle Member

Okay I understand. Thank You.
  31. PresidentShaw Member

Might I add that most people that feel a strong need to bully you over this post are most likely very insecure people themselves. Most bullies are.

I'm not sure if protesting would change anything, but you'll never know until you try.
  32. Anontitle Member

Thank you for support. I really appreciate it. I know protesting about it may not change much, but it's worth a try. Better to attempt then to not attempt at all.
  33. Also, we've had an annoying array of PA requests (mumbles something about dirty hippies needing to shave their backs and realize doing away with money is retarded), so this could have been inadvertently poor timing.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Not true. Some of us are just assholes doin' it for teh lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anontitle Member

Ahh okay. And what is CCHR may I ask?
  36. Anonymous Member

Come on Anontitle - you just joined today to post this thread up.

If you came here thinking nobody would be skeptical of your cause, which sounds a lot like the typical simplistic and meaningless kind of gig that a $cientologist would come out with, then you have no idea what you are doing, and you will be eaten up and spat out like ratbones on a dungheap.

Kids all over the world commit suicide for any number of reasons. Hate is part of it, but mostly self-hatred.

How are you going to represent all the different spectrum of hate, what are your primary objectives?

What do you want from life?
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

What do you want from us?? You want to wear masks and freak people out - and you're here to ask permission?

Derp?
  38. PresidentShaw Member

CCHR is a scientology front group against psychiatry

You can learn more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_Commission_on_Human_Rights

A lot of us have been protesting this cult for 3 years now and some of us are overly paranoid about scientologist trolls. Don't mind them too much.
  39. Anontitle Member

Actually yes. I decided to join today and I decided to post this as my first post to a long-term membership on this forum. It wasn't something that I planned on posting and leaving this forum forever if that's what your implying. :]