Customize

Zero Tolerance Against Hatred.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anontitle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. PresidentShaw Member

I like the irony of your post.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PresidentShaw Member

So yea, Anontitle, I hope you don't get discouraged from posting here.

As you can see most threads descend in faggotry at one point or another. But we could use more smart kids like you around :)
  3. Herro Member

Tell me, what do you think the great threat is to Anonymous from some dude claiming that his friend killed himself? I'm honestly curious.
  4. Anonymous Member

With the greatest of respect Smurf, I think you lower yourself by even responding to Herro.

He is weaker than the most ill-informed underling $cilon I have ever seen.

Herro is at most the little yappy dog nipping at your ankles, with the ever present possibility of a sharp kick in the ass sending it running howling out into the yard for a few days.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

Tl;dr thread, but...protesting against bullies by calling yourself a member of a "group" renowned for its bullying skills?

Mind = blown.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

The threat is to fall for cheap emotional blackmail that the cult of LRH was built upon.

Much as you appear to have done. If you come to this website expecting fluffy hugs unconditionally then it's best you learn quick.

But you don't do you Herro? You come here waiting for a Bad Mother Fucker like me waiting to tear you a new embolism.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

Nahhh.. Herro is harmless & batshit crazy who's in dire need of some lovin' or he wouldn't be on WWP.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

You faggot!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Herro Member

Lol, you wanna explain how this is emotional blackmail?
  11. PresidentShaw Member

the cult think in this thread is scary
  12. Anonymous Member

I have seen him trolling some pretty serious shit. Bullying, in fact. So he has nothing of value to contribute.

He can of course continue but I am aware of him and his methods, and I will ruin him utterly should the circumstances require it.

He's either with Anon, or he shuts the fuck up. Or he's against Anon.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

The greatest threat?
    GV having trolls' remorse and accidentally the ED
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

You don't think some unproven case study of some kids suicide could be used to emotionally blackmail people on an Anonymous forum?

Wow, they brainwashed you good, huh?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. grebe Member

Well, the problem is, talk is cheap. It's easy to craft feel-good sentences about building a better world. It's easy to make a Facebook "like" that says, "Change your avatar to a cartoon character to fight child abuse!" or "I bet Texas can get 1,000,000 likes before Florida!"

I wish we could start a few anti-campaigns on Facebook to disrupt the hypnotic lure of pseudo-action and magical thinking, which can only serve to make America moar stoopid. Maybe something like, "Click if you are easily herded into a tribe that takes direction from a thought leader!" or "Click to forget your IRL failure with an e-Win!"
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes! Another thread about Herro! Just what we needed! <3

Better than the OP's idea, at least.
  18. Herro Member

Lol what unproven case study?
  19. Anonymous Member

The OP's unproven "dead friend" scenario.

As if everyone should suddenly be shocked into protest action.

Only a fucking clam would be so gullible.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Anon welcomes dissent. Shut the fuck up you retard.
  21. PresidentShaw Member

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
  22. Anonymous Member

If your idea of Anon welcomes dissent, then this is mine own dissent. Welcome it, retard. Your rules, not mine.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. PresidentShaw Member

The kid just said he would do it on his own with a few friends.

Don't be an idiot.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

see if you want you can really understand the most basic things.
  25. Herro Member

Ok. Saying "my friend killed himself" isn't a case study. More importantly, what would be wrong with people speaking out against bullying? Maybe you lack the cognitive capacity to deal with more than one issue at a time but that doesn't mean that others have to limit themselves to one narrowly defined cause.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Are you not concerned that by associating their grief with a shadowy internet group of vengeful anonymous sociopaths that they might in fact make things worse?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. PresidentShaw Member

This is chanology, not 4chan.
  28. Anonymous Member

I don't feel comfortable with encouraging schoolkids to enact revenge under the banner of Anonymous, with all the quotes and everything. That's the sort of shit a $cientologist would do.

The case study is precisely what is under discussion, the notion that Person A can 'declare' a target based upon an internet story.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

No, this is WWP.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

I don't know what world you live in,
    but in that which I inhabit "Zero Tolerance" is not now, and has never been a feel-good.

http://jim.com/tolerati.htm
    http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/ENLIGHT/TOTOL.HTM

Pseudo-action and magical thinking are, I would agree (as the faggots I linged to might as well), deeply disturbing and worrisome conditions. But it is both our arrogance and contempt for woo-fags, and their arrogance and contempt for us which cement the differences and prevent us from reaching out to them, and them from receiving.

(Also, prevent us from realizing when the magicfags reach out to us in rapproachment).
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Herro Member

Enact revenge? He wanted people to publicly speak out against bullying. What's wrong with that? I honestly have never seen people on WWP acting so bizzarely. Please help me to understand how, even if I accepted your fucktarded worldview as accurate, this would make sense as some scientology plot against wwp.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

fifu
  33. Loki's spawn Member

How could it make things worse? It would probably help Anon's image, as well as show that many victims of bullying remain faceless due to fear of reprisal from the bully's wrath. It would help expose a very real problem in school society. It might not change anything, but the only potential it has is for good.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

You will never hope to defeat bullying among schoolkids. You can be there for those who you can save, but nature dictates not everyone makes it in life.

Don't even pretend to hold up the moral high ground. I have seen you Herro. I have lurked long enough. You are not shy of mocking the dead.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

They just called you a vengeful sociopath. Hint: you're being trolled by osa.
  37. Anonymous Member

STFU and say something that can be helpful to the kid OP, or leave. I thank you.
  38. Herro Member

Ok, and what does any of that have to do with the OP being some CCHR plot?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Anyone talking about "Anon's image" needs to figure out a few things.
    I'm not OSA, if I was you'd not know anyway. LRH was a drug addicted retard and Miscavige is a dwarf, and Rinder/Rathbun need to go to jail.

I can't say anything helpful to the kid, I've had friends of mine kill themselves or die suddenly when I was a kid, it hurts - but I will say that if this video ever appears it will be a surprise to me.

Maybe I'm just too paranoid but this OP smells like cult. Plain and definitely simple.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anontitle Member

Lemme clear some info up for everyone here. One - I am not part of CCHR. I don't even know what the fuck that is. Two - I am not trying to create an army of strangers against bullying, yes NOT. Okay? You guys are acting like I'm trying to recruit members to protest against this. No, I am not. I just wanted to make it aware, okay? No one told you to protest. Three - The people that are showing hate just don't understand what I posted this for. This wasn't something to gain followers, or to try and make official. And so what if I just registered today? For me to post a thread about what I think requires a super long membership here on this forum?

EDIT : Half of you people criticizing are fucking anonymous guest members anyways, so don't tell me I'm too new of a member to post.