Customize

Zero Tolerance Against Hatred.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anontitle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Cult trick - pretend to champion tolerance and attack bigotry, whilst turning a blind eye to obvious exploitation and abuse.

It's fear that bring you here Herro.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Superlong membership lasting longer than 2 hours might have helped.

What did you really post the thread for??
    • Like Like x 1
  3. grebe Member

It's a "feel good" to those who propose "zero tolerance against hate" as a way to end school bullying and teen suicide. The term doesn't make me feel good though, cuz it's too vague and likely will open the door to abuses against free speech.

I reject this dichotomy. People can do arithmetic correctly or incorrectly. Telling someone, "ur doin it rong" when they are not reasoning correctly is not arrogant. Arrogance is totally beside the point.

People will never understand the rules of arithmetic, algebra, or evidence if they are led to believe that arrogance has any relevance to questions of clarity or correctness.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Loki's spawn Member

BUT WHAT IS THE POINT? OP is not claiming to be the cult, so therefore, the cult will not benefit from this.
  5. PresidentShaw Member

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
  6. Anonymous Member

So whats this book Diabetics all about? Do LRH aliens have insulin as well as DC-8 spaceships??
  7. Anontitle Member

What the fuck is wrong with you? What proof do you want me to give you? A picture of my friends fucking corpse with me right next to him? Your pathetic. And you call the people on here brainwashed? Look at yourself. Your so mindfucked by all this shit flying around about CCHR and all those group things that you don't know when someone is being serious and when someone is a fake.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Anonymous Member

And Vistaril, the psyche drug...
  9. Anonymous Member

Precisely. Now you're getting it.
  10. grebe Member

Yeah might be a cult troll. But can't say for sure. I think that's basically what shaw and herro are saying.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

FUCKING THIS.
  12. Anontitle Member

Because I spoke with an anon about the idea on facebook. (met him on the fan page) His name is Vox. Not sure if anyone knows him. He said this would be something great to display when I explained my point and that he'd help me out. And that's when I thought of becoming a member on the forums.
  13. Herro Member

Then why is the OP denying being associated with CCHR in any way? How does that make any sense? You really haven't thought this through have you?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. PresidentShaw Member

I really really hope you stick around, this forum needs more people like you.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Little_Sister Member

Thanks for making WWP harder to defend guys. Way to be jerks.
  16. Anontitle Member

I do plan on sticking around. I don't let mindless people bother me. I actually like the criticism. Helps build up my social defense skills.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

More people like him and less moonbats. Mods, this thread would be a good way to find who is a nuisance to the WWP community as a whole. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SOJOA Member

One day I hope all this epic waste of time trolling will be part of an ethics issue if they fail on the interwebz.

We call you out!

Pro-Ethics!

Pwned
  19. Anonymous Member

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." --Nietzsche

Have a care for anons who have been fighting this cult, Anontitle. It doesn't take much in the way of hang-up calls and odd events to provoke a sense of worry that is sometimes hard to bear.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Little_Sister Member

I hate you so much.
  21. PresidentShaw Member

HEY THAT'S MY LINE!
  22. Herro Member

and i ruuuuv you
  23. Anonymous Member

I hate you all.
    That's my line.
  24. brat Member

i ruvs sister, shaw and herro... maybe the OP too... the rest of you suck
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Optimisticate Member

You fucktards.

Learn to read before shrieking OSA and NYPA like a bunch of little girls whose frilly dresses got dirtied up by those nasty boys.

When does the pre-screening of all anons start up? Do we all need special permission slips in order to be anons? Who the fuck are you to determine who can and cannot be anon?

Holy crap, some of you make me wish I were a bully.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Herro Member

Nice cans.
  28. Loki's spawn Member

Actually, you're doing fine already. Keep Up The Good Work.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Optimisticate Member

So getting a pissy attitude at a bunch of people who I think are posting out of their ass is now bullying?

Oh FFS.

GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY NAO, FUCKER.
  30. brat Member

why thank you kind sir
  31. grebe Member

Well I can't speak for the other guy, but the part of the OP's message that smells like a cult technique has nothing to do with PR. It's more about enturbulating the enemy by placing him in an ethical double-bind (see "how to trap a thetan").

The Scientologists view anons as bullies. Ergo, it would be clever and lulzy from their vantage point, to have someone pose as a victim or friend of a victim wanting to take a stand against bullying and hoping for a little encouragement from WWP --aka where the bullies like to hang.

Oh I better add: just cuz it smells like that, doesn't make it that.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Loki's spawn Member

OK, just don't hurt me, k?
    HB00035.jpg
    Can I go now?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Optimisticate Member

I can use this in Canada, right?
    • Like Like x 4
  34. grebe Member

lol
    • Like Like x 1