Customize

Zero Tolerance Against Hatred.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anontitle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Herro Member

So the op is putting people in an "ethical double bind" whatever that is. And Scientologists made this thread to try and get the bullies to condemn bullying for lulz. What part of that makes sense to you?
  2. grebe Member

If you accept the premise: "Anonymous is a hate group that bullies for lulz," then if Anon supports the OP it's fighting itself. That's the bind.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Herro Member

Ohhhh now I see. You're retarded.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

the title of this thread... "Zero Tolerance for Hatred" is one of those statements that could, depending on the context, mean different things.

personally, i prefer the word, compassion.
  5. Anonymous Member

Has anyone figured out yet what the fuck this thread is about?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Y u no hate hate?
    If we let ourselves become tolerant of hatred, the terror haterists win.
  7. Anontitle Member

If you read every post on this thread, you'll know what this thread is about :]
  8. ws1jrk.jpg

unshaven armpits, amirite?
  9. Anontitle Member

Mine are hairier hehe.
  10. Rule 32
    pics or gtfo!
  11. Anontitle Member

armpit_hair.jpg

i win. now gtfo!
  12. Anonymous Member

The OP is the same guy who posted a "bully's" phone number and invited prank calls, amirite?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. the anti Member

thats not something i would brag about.
  14. SOJOA Member

Ill believe this thread when the youtube video comes out.
  15. Anonymous Member

OP, it's easy to make some slogan.
    The challenge is really walking your talk, yourself.
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm not tolerant of hatred. But fighting hatred with hatred is ineffective, mostly.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Little_Sister Member

Not every new person is fucking OSA. You goddamned lunatic.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

No... but peeps that just signed up should prolly lurk a bit before starting a PA request 2 hours after they sign up. Anonymous isn't here for rent, or to get people behind your idea. If we did that we'd never disband the cult.... which might be the idea of some people like the OP.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

this. chanfags need to chill with hysterical accusations or get thee back to the AvS forum and enjoy your meal of fail in peace.
  20. grebe Member

Yeah I know. I'm just saying.

The Scientologists have ruined a bunch of perfectly nice words for me, like "tolerance." "Tolerance" now makes me think, "Imma make it illegal for you to criticize my beliefs!"
  21. Fuckeye Member

It's about how the majority of this forum are completely fucking retards who smell OSA everywhere, yet fail to provide any decent arguments to back up their points. e.g.
    How the fuck is the time relevant? For all you know, they've been lurking for months, and only signed up when they had something to post. And mentioning bullying/supporting anti-bullying etc is in no way going to affect your "fight" against CoS. Last time I checked, people could multi-task.

To summarise, most of you need to go fuck yourselves.
    • Like Like x 7
  22. Anonymous Member

Well I think it's good that Anons are sceptical.

It might mean a few noobs get butthurt, but it guarantees we can't get fucked by clams.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Fuckeye Member

This is exactly what I was on about.
  24. Anonymous Member

There's a a clear difference between being skeptical and being a god damn lunatic moonbat.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. grebe Member

I dunno. We might get fucked either way --paranoia has a price. Still I think it's useful to have a little elbow room to talk about patterns without committing to anything. I want to be able to say, Dude, that's the sort of thing the clams always say because...

Before coming here to wwp I just argued with people on the Internet for fun without worrying about sneaky ops. I want to go back to those days again. It's possible and it could happen soon if a lot more people would take "dox or gtfo" seriously. Conspiracies wouldn't be able to do much if everyone were just a little bit more skeptical.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. pedrofcuk Member

Hey Anontitle, I like your avatar, his music is awesome, as to bullying, I have developed a saying over the past few weeks, "I don't like liars and I don't like bullies," in any way, shape or form. Make your yt vid.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

this.

Also, this is the FoI subforum so don't be so fucking provincial; if you are going to accuse everyone who challenges your sense of order of being sekrit agents, at least accuse them of representing something more glamorous than the CoS.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anontitle Member

No you are not.
  29. Anonymous Member

All the speculation aside, OP needs to lurk moar. Srsly.

OP, your strident tone, complete inability to suss out 95% of what we're saying and lame attempts at trolling scream newb.

That said, we were all newbs once, except herro, who was born trolling. You really really ought to stfu and lurk a little. Just until, like, Monday. You'll learn a lot and sound like a jaded oldfag before you know it.

P.S. Welcome to WWP faggot.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

If they had been lurking for months.... They would know the typical reaction to threads started by people who signed up 2 hours ago. You point is useless.
    How's this? Be a helpful, contributing member of the community before you try to derail us. Or better yet, working in what you want with something existing.
    DON'T come in here, start an account, then Start a thread asking for a derail of what we are doing and then Be completely surprised when Anonymous shouts NYPA. Prove me wrong that you have been lurking for months.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Loki's spawn Member

Ironically, I attended a cyberbullying assembly today, and under their criteria, most of WWP would be cyberbullies, including me.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

ffy, lol
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Bullying is a necessary evil if we want to stop the bullies.
  34. And we had to destroy the village to save it. What the hell? I do it for teh lulz.
    • Like Like x 4