Customize

ZINGERS

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by exOT8Michael, Jun 18, 2008.

1. basil Member

Re: ZINGERS

Then that'll be up on a poster at the next London raid I get to, A3 and laminated, with the relevant bits in colour.
  2. anonEmouser Member

Hmm...zingers....

Sour cream or BBQ sauce?

Or how about: Did LRon ever read his books after he wrote them? How could there be errors in printing that would be so grave as to require rebuying the whole library if he did? How did he not see the misapplications of the tech coming from those 'misprints'?

Or is David Miscavige altering the tech and scamming you all?
  3. CantPickaName Member

"we are saying what youre thinking"
  4. basil Member

"Scientology... the Betamax of religions"
  5. kaos Member

If going clear costs $200,000-$350,000 how many of the world's 6 billion people can afford that? You DO intend to clear the planet, don't you?

What possible use could you have for that photo of my license plate?
  6. Ten Tigers Member

FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! FLUNK!! x infinity.
  7. exOT8Michael Member

That is one heck of a powerful Zinger.

It is a command for a Scilon, and they obey it by going into self doubt. Good possible protest chant.
  8. Ten Tigers Member

:lol: I was just joking. :mrgreen:

Hrmmm... Maybe I need to re-think this!
  9. ancientone Member

If L Ron was a clear why did he die of illness?
  10. Ima Nonymous Member

"Where's Ron?

He really IS the late L. Ron Hubbard."
  11. Re: ZINGERS

your stats are flunk. you communication is flunk. your life is flunk. is the flunk that is your life what you expected to win when you joined?
  12. Ten Tigers Member

^^^Good ones!
  13. Re: ZINGERS

WHY DO ALL YOUR WINS FEEL LIKE FLUNK?

WHY DOES SCIENTOLOGY REQUIRE MONEY? OT'S SHOULD BE ABLE TO MANIFEST GOLD, IF SCIENTOLOGY WASN'T FLUNK.

LRON GAVE THE FORMULA FOR OT POWER. IT'S 30 TIMES THE SUN. IS THAT YOUR FLUNK, OR LRON'S FLUNK?
  14. Re: ZINGERS

DAVID MISCAVIGE'S HEIGHT IS FLUNK. HIS OT POWERS IS FLUNK FOR BEING UNABLE TO HELP.

LRON DIED OF AN ILLNESS. CLEARS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET SICK. WAS LRON FLUNK AS SOURCE, OR DID HE FLUNK KSW?
  15. lermanet_com Member

^^^^^^^^^^ YES!! brilliant , but I turned the word 'church' into $cientology
  16. gizmogirl Member

Bump! This thread has been slipping to the bottom yet it has a lot of VERY useful ideas and memes both for signs and for conversation with scilons.
  17. anongurl7 Member

If hubbard management, applied scholastics, CCHR, Narconon, and Dianetics are NON-RELIGIOUS... then why does RTC (Religious Technology Center) hold the copyrights?

Why aren't Sea Org staff allowed children and have to endure forced abortions, when abortion is only a 1.1 covert hostile activity?

How can Psychiatrists be an implant left over from the 'Xenu era', when Psychiatry has only been around since the 1800s?
  18. anongurl7 Member

How can 20 percent of the population be PTS, when 6 out of 7 members of the sea organization blow?

Why did hubbard never back up his claims with scientifically proven evidence by means of the scientific method?

How come hubbard generalized all psychiatrists as evil without any evidence? Scientology texts say suppressive personalities made generalizations, AKA "all", "everyone"?
  19. Tom Socrates Member

Do you really believe everything they tell you?
  20. anongurl7 Member

If past life memories are correct and accurate, then how come scientologists have made no breakthroughs in technology and science?

How much money is spent on legal fees? How come you don't know the answer to this question?

The moar you know...
  21. Re: ZINGERS

If OT VIIIs are so powerful, why are baby seals still being clubbed to death - Does Scientology HATE baby seals? (I know, it makes no sense...It's a WTF question that will plague them in their sleep LOL)

If LRon had all the answers, why is he dead?

How many times does a clear have to become clear to be clear? Or is it cash dependant?

If LRon had it right the first time, why does Davey keep rewriting the Tech?

Was Xenu really all that bad, or was it just bad press? I heard he was just clearing the universe of pedophiles.

Where does one go after OT VIII? Or do you just start the bridge over again? - Oh, wait, yeah...You do.

When was the last time you talked to your mom?

Do you have kids?

I've never heard of a church with it's own prison camp before...How's the RPF working for ya'll? Are you innocent until proven guilty, or is it just straight to hell...er...the brig with you?

If Scientology is such a wealthy religion, why is Davey eating sushi while ya'll are eating beans?

If your faith is so strong, and scientology so awesome how can SPs and PTSs be such a threat? If the tech is so perfect, there can be no doubt and therefore no SP or PTS.

With so many Clears in Scientology, how come Scientologists keep dying of cancer - Can't ya'll assist your own??

I wonder when the last time was that Davey was audited...

So, do ya'll get holidays off? What's the insurance like? Good retirement benefits?...I'm considering joining and want to know about the benes.

What do you suppose happens to Scientologists when they grow old?

I'm having pot roast and mashed potatoes for dinner tonight...How about you?
  22. Amnon Nhymous Member

Would you kill a Human Being in the name of scntlgy ? (be sure to emphasis "Human Being". By this you "remove" the scilon/wog categories)

Did you ever kill a Human Being in the name of scntlgy ?

Do you really believe to be superior to other Human Beings (just because Hubbard said so) ?

A paraphrase of my sig : You superior beings. you can listen to hubbard's cassettes without falling hypnotized, can you ?

We're just wogs, and we're entertaining you, Master !
  23. Sci No Moar Member

Why can't your OTs keep us away?

Auditing costs thousands an hour while you make pennies an hour.

Why should people pay twice for the same product? Scientolgy is out-exchange with its public.

Don't you ever get tired of asking people for money all the time?

Where does all that money go?

3000 dollars for books? Why so much?
    I can get them on the internet for free.
  24. Lorelei Member

Just ONE OT, and we wouldn't BE HERE.

Anonymous is now AT CAUSE.
  25. me57 Member

this
  26. me57 Member

:):):):):)if i could i would five star every post here
  27. scarletbanner Member

Do REAL Churches REQUIRE Money Assists to help people?

From Scientology And Dianetics Technical Dictionary:
    MONEY ASSIST, this action is simply a tool and use of our tech to get the result of the person able to hand the subject of MONEY and take the major services of the Church. (BTB 1 Jul 73, Money Assist)
  28. Re: ZINGERS

Your OT powers failed to shatter this SP. Better go get Tom Cruise.
  29. Anonymous Member

Hey Tim, if Scientology makes you so aware, why do you get all up in the face of people who might snap and would easily be able to kill your fat 65 year old ass?

If Scientology promotes individuality and free thought, why are all of your signs the same?

If there are 10 million Scientologists, why aren't more out protesting us right now?

If L. Ron Hubbard was really SOURCE, why do they keep making new courses all the time?

What are your beliefs as a Scientologist? (will surprise you how well this
    works)

Where did Hubbard get his information from?

If Hubbard is such a war hero, why isnt he listed with all the other war heroes on the internet?

Why aren't there very many black Scientologists at all? (btw there aren't, almost none)

If you are going to clear the world, how are poor people going to get up the bridge?

If I am an SP, aren't you getting PTS to me right now by being here talking to me?

Why do Scientologists claim that their IQ has raised because of Scientology when IQ doesn't raise? (it only shifts within a variable once you are an adult, iq is fairly static and only not so due to test error. Remember, they have a Scientology IQ test and that's what they're going by.)

If Scientology is making you so happy, why do you look upset all the time?

On the tone scale hubbard says that some emotions are "worse" than others, how do you explain that?
  30. stapleclip Member

If Scientology is all about helping people, name ONE thing they do to help that isn't directly related to recruitment.

(probably most effective at California raids) Why doesn't Gold just send an OT to break all this up?

How many Scientologists are there? Huh. This census data disagrees. (produce census data) Why would millions of Scientologists lie on their census forms?

How is it that no one can become at-cause over a rabble of kids?
  31. Olrik Member

Zingers at work

Safety copy (funny to see the thumbnail is the default one! )

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2202657]The Sign that Stops Scientology Cameras! on Vimeo[/ame]

A good way to bump this important thread btw.
  32. Bob Newhart Member

I find $cientology easier to understand if I pronounce "tech" as Taek. Maybe it's just so misunderstood because of a spelling error?
  33. basil Member

Theoretically, couldn't one OT operating 'totally at cause' Clear the whole planet in one thought anyway?
  34. Erra Member

One that got the Officer of Special Affairs in Minneapolis really worked up was a sign that said, "Aren't you tired of rebuying the same books?"
  35. LilDebbie Member

Keep it simple, stupid:

"WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?"

to be followed with a big, shit-eating Guy Fawkes grin.
  36. bAnon Member

$cientology >9000 lawsuits - trufax
    bart-simpson-5.jpg
  37. Olrik Member

This one is good to.

If you include scilonspeak in it, you add some interresting fuel though, because you distort the weapon $ci uses to brainwash people.

Words can be weapons, yes. LRH used them as such.

BTW, if your sig is available, you can pick a zinger (see OP) and USE it.

We have many lurkers here who will be interrested.
  38. exOT8Michael Member

Snake (aka BlvdKnights) posted this zinger he heard from another anon, which I rate as a top classic..

A CHURCH IS A PLACE WHERE YOU WORSHIP. WHAT DO YOU WORSHIP?"

A Scilon has no answer to this, so it will stick with them as BIGGIE BIG food for thought...
  39. Olrik Member

Yes, excellent indeed. Showing self-contradictions is the best way to have people rethinking their beliefs.

BTW there was someone (in a yt comment iirc) who said it was somehow bad to question beliefs. But if these creeds are obvioulsy based on FRAUDS ? Is it bad to spot lies simply because they are part of a "belief system you should not question because it's something personal" ?

Lies are lies. Can't escape that.
  40. exOT8Michael Member

Exactly. False beliefs are a trap and a tyrannical slavery all by themselves.

"Don't challenge my beliefs!" shows huge insecurity as inspection of what they believe and are operating on may been seen to be a lie...
    If the beliefs are factual why stop anyone challenging them? Facts speak for themselves.

Have you seen the movie "Religulous"? It is a great piece of comedy taken right out of reality. Bill Maher did a good job on this film.